søndag 1. juli 2012

My everyday cowboy!

What a morning!
I'm scrapping early in the morning :0) My cowboys are round about, and I'm all alone this morning. On my search for sketches I stumbled over this page - ScrapFriends
And there I found a realy great sketch!

I found some colors, spay, stencil and tape - and started the fun! 
I made 2 LO this time - based on the same sketch.


For exactly one year ago some friends of us held a cowboyparty in their garden - and me and my cowboy dressed up, and had an amazing evening! 

Me as a saloongirl and blonde, .


and my cowboy had for the occasion created a mustage...


 This is realy a great memory to keep!


 I'm so glad that I caught my cowboy - well he caught me in fact... long time ago:0)


13 kommentarer:

Sanna sa...

What great pages you made there! AND SO FAST :)! Cowboy theme seems to be trendy this month. so glad you found ScrapFriends and joined the fun!!!

Luce sa...

Fantastisk flotte sider!!! Elsker alt ved dem - fargene, oppsettet, malinga og alle de flotte detaljene :O)
"Utstillingsdukkene" mine er quickutz figurer og jeg har "kledd opp" henne :o)

Lizzy Hill sa...

This is FANTASTIC...love the colours & those cir les of twine....great interpretation of the sketch...thanks for joining in at Scrap friends:):):)

Linda sa...

Kanontøffe! Passet perfekt til temaet å scrappe på kraft :)

mettepip sa...

Så herlige sider Torill! Og så flotte bilder!
Veldig flott oppsett, pynt, farger - ja, alt i grunnen;)
Ønsker deg en flott sommer!
Klem fra
Mette

Yasmin sa...

Herregud så kule sider!! Digget temaet her altså! :)

Sandra sa...

These are amazing pages, love the outfits.

Maya sa...

Utrolig tøffe sider! Fargene og alle de tøffe detaljene! Me like! :) God sommer!

Dolly B sa...

Great take on the sketch. Love the turquoise colour and love the little lasso's of twine

Mary

Natalie Elphinstone sa...

This is just fabulous! Love the fun photos, the paint in the background and the stencilled details. And double points for doing TWO layouts! LOL! Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful layouts with us at Scrap Friends.

Marília Lopes sa...

These are amazing pages, love the outfits.
Looks like so funny!!

Unknown sa...

Beautiful page, perfect.
The colors, all perfect.

Gwen Wruck sa...

Well, look at you go, 2 layouts! Love them both, the details are really great and I love the cowboy theme!! Thanks for sharing them with us at Scrap Friends.